Call us at: (731) 642-1220
One in four older adults experiences some mental disorder such as depression, anxiety, and dementia.
This number is expected to double to 15 million by 2030. (1)
It is not easy to see your loved one experience mental or emotional distress. You may feel helpless and not know where to turn. Turn to Lake Haven Behavioral Health Center at Henry County Medical Center. We are here to help.
Have you noticed any of the following symptoms or signs?
- Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness and/or helplessness
- Irritability, restlessness
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering details and making decisions
- Insomnia, early–morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
- Overeating or appetite loss
- Thoughts of suicide, suicide attempts
- Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not get better, even with treatment
To make a referral or learn more about the psychiatric services and programs contact us at (731)-540-4927. Our team of compassionate healthcare professionals will provide a comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan that addresses the needs of both seniors and those who are caring for them.
Home is where I turn for help. Home is HCMC for senior behavioral health.